Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Why Do the Healthiest People Get Sick and Die?

My question for Ledface was why do the healthiest people get sick and die.

Ledface answer: That's a very interesting question. Indeed it happens quite often. I think that the psychological side is very important. The way you face day-to-day problems. Stress releases cortisol and that destroys your immunological system.

I have to agree with Ledface. I think Bruce Lee was one of those real healthy kind of people and his head often bothered him. He had headaches. My mother was another one of those kind of people. She worked hard and never really got sick, but she was a single parent with a lot to bare. 

Tune into Ledface and write what you think. If you think healthy people die for a different reason, write what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment