Monday, August 15, 2011

Boosting Intelligence

Boosting Intelligence

Ledface likes to share knowledge even if there is no reward. Sometimes I like to share without reward, but I don’t like to just give it all away. When I think of Ledface, I think of light bulbs, electricity, and wires. Ledface gave me energy to the mind to create and rewired my brain. The global brain helps train my brain to new ideas and thought. It gives me complex thinking and made me make a decision to share. Ledface can boost intelligence. So we all can help build intelligence. Ledface has planted a seed in my mind and painted a picture. The picture that you see is how I see Ledface.

Chips to Operate Not Needed

People are always talking about  implanted chips to operate a computer by thought. I don’t need it and neither do you. The brain and nervous system is something that we do not want to mess with. I don’t want anything to control my brain but the creator. Man likes to experiment, and he makes a heck of a lot of mistakes. The creator of me has allowed me to be in charge of my own thinking. I can be whatever I would like to be and do things the way I like to do them. We do not need anyone to make our brains do anything. We need to be ourselves and think naturally. I do not need anyone controlling or spying on my brain with a chip. We can share our thoughts without a chip from brain to brain. However, I see a painted picture of global intelligence, and I love sharing my art with Ledface. Naturally that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment