Monday, August 15, 2011

Meeting a Global Brain Called Ledface

It was on Twitter when I met a global brain called Ledface. They need help to build a new intelligence. They are also a crowd-funding team. They are a bunch of passionate entrepreneurs and collective intelligence. I love the sound of the team and what they are all about. Ledface followed me on Twitter. I’m really glad that they did, and I am glad that I checked in to find out what they are all about. They are like a new kind of Social Network. Now I am following them.

We hear about the competition of Facebook and Google Plus. The thing that I like most about Ledface is they do not seem to be competing with anyone. They have their own ideas and something new going on. They concentrate on their skills, knowledge, and what they can do. This will help them to be the best. Ledface gives you answers to your day to day problems. People are looking for answers so this is a great idea. Ledface is all about sharing. They are not about trying to get ahead of somebody else. They are about bringing people together. That’s the way it should be. People need a social network like Ledface. Ledface has heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment