Monday, August 15, 2011

Ledface_ A New Kind of Search Engine

Ledface is like a new kind of search engine. People are searching for answers, and people are asking questions. Ledface is bigger and better than a search engine. Ask a question, and Ledface will answer.

Ledface involves a lot of brain activity. Ledface challenges our brain. Ledface brings thoughts to my mind, and it broadens my intelligence. It is great practice for our intelligence. Ledface is a great way for the brain to get good exercise. Most of the time, I blog on my own, and there are few comments and less people to be social with. Ledface is bringing me communication. When I am away from my computer, my brain is still operating. It often thinks about Ledface.


How Ledface works? from Ledface on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment